Friday, 11 January 2013

HIV Does not Cause AIDS


Apparently HIV does not cause AIDS. This is mind boggling at best! I feel cheated and generally sick. I have done a course in laboratory science and so I have spent a considerable part of my time learning about HIV-how it causes AIDS, how HIV destroys T-cells, how the HIV drugs work...memories of I spending hours and hours in the library trying to understand this makes me feel like a fool. I just watched a documentary by Stephen Allen and I am still in a state of shock.



Some people and corporations are making a kill out of making the public believe that HIV causes AIDS. Yes, selling ARVs to people rakes in billions of dollars each year and governments, some scientists and the big pharma are making a kill. The evidence is there-in the film there are statistics that disprove the myth that HIV causes AIDS. According to the documentary, the major cause of AIDS is the HIV drugs particularly the AZT (zidovudine). AZT is a deadly drug. Apparently, it was being developed to treat cancer but the FDA could not approve it as it was too toxic for human use. When AIDS was discovered, pressure from activists and the public for the government to find a cure and explain the disease made AZT (previously proven too toxic for human use) to be declared as a lifesaver drug.

From there the drug was manufactured in large quantities and given to all people who were tested HIV positive. The result? More deaths due to the toxic effects of the drug and more billions of dollars for the stakeholders. Its hard to believe that some people would sacrifice human lives for money. I have seen friends and relatives suffer from the effects of AZT and I can't believe that someone is deliberately doing this to people.

Apparently, retroviruses are harmless and the same case applies to HIV. If one has HIV but leads a healthy lifestyle, no hard drugs, smoking, anal sex, and eating a balanced diet, most likely one will not get AIDS.

It is interesting to note that the proponents of HIV/AIDS hypothesis cannot still answer some questions like why some people who do not have HIV have AIDS, or why they spend billions of dollars (and time) looking for a vaccine that will never be found. For those who do not know about vaccines, they are substances that trigger the production of antibodies against a specific antigen. HIV itself triggers the production of antibodies against it which beats the logic of trying to look for a vaccine.

I found all the explanations in the documentary to be correct and quite thought-provoking. The documentary tells it as it is for everyone who is interested in knowing the truth. At the moment, do not expect the governments, the big pharma, and some scientists, to admit that this is the truth. As one of the scientists in the documentary says, 'money is stronger than the truth'.

After watching this documentary, I have resolved never ever to take HIV drugs should I ever get diagnosed with HIV.  I hope this bubble will burst very soon so that the world will get know the truth. At the moment, people will continue to believe their governments, the media and healthcare providers, all of who will tell them that HIV causes AIDS and AZT is a lifesaving drug. Which is very sad because AZT is a highly toxic drug and HIV does not cause AIDS.

8 comments:

  1. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
    for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI My Name is MARIAN DUSS, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr lawcy of( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com ] has just done for me , this man has just did what I thought nobody will ever do for me, i was HIV positive when one of my family friend introduce this man to me, I never believed that great DR LAWCY could do this, when I contacted him on this same issue on ground, he casted some spell for me and gave me some parcel to drink, now I am so happy to say that the virus I was having In my body have left me. All thanks to DR LAWCY. If you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact him today on his mail ( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com)
    and he will also help you as well with his great spell caster, THANKS BE TO DR LAWCY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, you've got a lot of spam messages here. Probably, this trick really worked for if not - nobody will even try to bother.

    With this, i'll be inviting you over to my blog -> bisdakblogger.blogspot.com

    Drop some message if you want. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Precious, I am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV disease for over 8 years, I was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Ehiaghe, she said he cures the sickness and also said he has also helped her friend, I never believed her but after alot of talk, I decided to give him a try, just few days ago I contacted him and he told me what to do which I did and he cast a spell for me and told me to go for a test which I also did and when the result came out I was surprised to see that I am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the most happiest person on earth. big thanks to Ehiaghe grate spell...... If you have any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email ehiaghespellhome@gmail.com I pray you find solution in him just as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR. okorom I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr. okorom you can Dr. okorom you can also contact him through his email address, dr.okoromspellhome@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He that work and never ask for anything thanks DR.SAMURA for good work for healing my brother for HIV sickness he was very sick for a year + and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6 hours the man that heal with 45mins is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV virus by DR.SAMURA he ran to my daddy and told him about the man, my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure, the man just assure him about his work that the great power of his fore-father and his gods cure any disease including HIV/AID, Ebola, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after 45 mins my kid brother started getting better as i'm writing this comment he is at work now. What a miracle….. if you need help from DR.SAMURA contact him now my friend through his email or phone number mosthighsolutiontemple@hotmail.com call +2349035256215

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.SAMURA I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks DR.SAMURA you can DR.SAMURA you can also contact him through his email address, mosthighsolutiontemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr.Jerry then i contacted him on his email on Dr.jerryspellhome@gmail.com, when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr.Jerry can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and and faith and after everything but dr Jerry changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him on ( Dr.jerryspellhome@gmail.com ) or call +2348156769001 so he can help you out also..

    ReplyDelete