Monday, 3 December 2012

cjinc.info, Legit or a Scam?

Many people, job hunters in particular, wonder whether cjinc.info is legit or a scam. I found myself wondering the same thing recently as I was looking for a typing job and I decided to write a post on my take on the website. Here it is:

I have been seriously looking for other ways of earning online apart from academic writing. I figured that typing jobs wouldn't be a bad idea. A search on the internet returned cjinc.info as one of the search results, though a sponsored result. I immediately clicked on it and was excited to see their rates-US $ 2.5 to 5 per 1000 words for offline typing jobs and US $ 3.5 to 6 per 1000 words for online typing. That is an excellent rate by all means. I did quick calculations and figured that each day I would make a whooping $21 working for only 3 hours.

I am always wary of scams, there are so many of them online nowadays, and so I first checked for reviews on the site. There weren't many and so I went back to the site and analyzed it carefully using 'common sense'. First thing I noted was that the site had ads plastered all over. There was even a custom Google search feature. While I am not opposed to a site making money from adsense, this was the first warning sign for me. I have seen enough sites that will tempt you with job offers while their main aim is to drive traffic to their site so that they can earn from adsense, affiliate programs and other such gimmicks.

The second warning sign was unprofessional email addresses: cjinc.info@gmail.com and cjinc.client@gmail.com. I cannot believe that in this day and age a company that wants to be taken seriously can use a free Gmail account instead of a business email.
   
The third warning sign was appalling grammar. English is my second language and so I cannot brag about my fluency and accuracy in English but trust me, I can tell appaling grammar from good grammar. Take for instance this section in which cjinc.info explains about the nature of their typing jobs:
"We don't ask about Investment to our freelancer's for getting the typing jobs to us, but we really expect in return to our freelancer's a good accuracy work.in borderline time period as per our terms . We are ready to pay best in the market for the same to you."
One is required to complete a sample task before you can be considered for employment. First you have to select your country which I did after which I was redirected to a blogspot site-http://livedocuments.blogspot.com. Need I mention that the website was also plastered with ads?

Before I could be allowed to access the sample work, I was required to register-basically I was required to create a Paltalk ID and a job junction ID. I clicked on the "complete registration" link and was redirected to a different site, AGAIN. The site was creativejobsinc.blogspot.com. Here I selected my country after which I was redirected to a different site, AGAIN. The new site was http://www.offerkart.org/ and I was required to download a smilebox, whatever that is. Now, I do not just install every software that is on offer on the internet and so I figured it was time to quit my goose chase.

But before that, I went back to the 'complete registration page' and clicked on the link for creating a Paltalk ID and I was redirected to a blogspot site-work-nature.blogspot.com. Seriously? Why not paltalk.com?

I gave up at this point. I mean, why should I be redirected to 4 different websites, all of which are plastered with ads, before I can be allowed to register? All the sites are owned by the same person and I guess the owner is hoping that somehow you will click on one of the ads as you hop from one site to the other and possibly earn him some money through adsense.

I have to admit that that is a brilliant idea, but quite annoying for someone who is seriously looking for a job.

Please note that all the sites that you are being redirected to are blogspot blogs, free blogs for your information.

Make the judgement yourself. Personally I would not touch the site with a one foot pole. It shouts scam! I read somewhere that they could be getting people to register with their emails after which they could be selling the emails to marketers and this could not be a farfetched idea considering what I have gathered about this site so far.

Oh, and by the way if you do not create a Paltalk ID and a Job Junction ID using the links that they have provided, the links with the referral IDs, you might as well forget about that job-if at all there is any.

62 comments:

  1. i jsut sent my application form to them and immediately regret it . Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. They appear very suspicious. Personally I hated the fact that I was forced to visit so many blogspot sites.

      Delete
    2. how to send application form???

      Delete
    3. okkk dear thanx f0r ur info about the site ...
      can u help me th rite way plzz
      i want a on typing job plllz
      my e-mail is mdanishjaved@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this review. I thought it's legit because of their ads on Google search engine. Good thing, I did not sign up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think Google vets its advertisers which may be attracting scammers.

      Delete
  3. Bijoy Singh

    Thank you for cautioning us to not to fall in the pit. I am grateful.

    Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and you are very much welcome.

      Delete
    2. @ Mary Mainer: Can you please suggest any other way to earn money in online / offline. Thanks in Advance. You can send me the details to shaikbelaluddin@Gmail.com

      Delete
    3. I also found this sight bogus and confusing, look their IDs creation

      Delete
    4. yah! you help me :) thanks to this blog

      Delete
  4. i read all the stuff they have given...they repeated lot of times to give genuine email ids ...then i was suspicious on there begging type wards ..any way Thank you so much ...for all the review ;) if u find any real type stuff plz share
    nagarapulaxmiprasad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good .
    Hey I have followed you :D
    Can we talk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent blog.. really thankful to u bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very much appreciate your sense of vigilance when it comes to this. Its quite annoying when you found being scammed while you were seriously looking for an online job. I was hesitant as well because they have been asking sensitive information already in an unsecured site, and so I decided to look it up on the forums, if ever available,the feedback about its business. Good thing I saw this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this information. Did you ever find a trustworthy source for online typing jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. to earn real money click the link https://caprewards.com/?ul=FpFfaac6TmmU91

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't this website be shut down by Google?

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the info, i'm badly needed a online job. can u suggest me a legit one? please mail me at oliecathoney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for this review its a big help for us who seek seriously online job....hope you can suggest me a legit site who offer online part time job you can email me here jifredcalvendra@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its good to have people like you giving us genuine reviews. Such people are hard to come by and I do appreciate the effort made by you to keep gullible people like us informed of the true situation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou dear for the information.. one thing ive learned read the review first before proceeding. By the way i need a job, if you found the legit one please email me(akosee1986@gmail.com. Thanks ang Godbless

    - Love from Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  15. Legit Jobs, post ad to make money, $0,1 every post ads (free), $0,25 every post ads ($49,9/month) More at http://yupurl.com/rzlox7

    ReplyDelete
  16. -if u want more info about these kind of job visit -scam xposer.com...there r top 50 recommended jobs by scam xposer...this is trusted site for reviwe..if u want real job plz visit www.caprewards .com this is simple job n trusted,,its free..but before starting u must read terms n condi...veryvery carefully ..plz read terms n condition...creat paypal ac,,or bankwire...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing us this info. I was about to sign up but glad I had read your blog first before deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're right . Thanks for the information :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can see a lot of people here looking for a legit part-time online job.

    The Sad Truth is that more often than not, most people failed to look for it at the right site.

    What I do recommend is to have some self-analysis first on your skills & capabilities and after that, you may try to start looking for available jobs at sites like ODesk, Elance, or Freelancer.com.

    As for me, like most of the rest like you - tried to also find one but realized that doing my blog (Allows me far Greater Income - please Click here) is far more fulfilling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Huh, even i give up till the time you have mentioned in the blog.

    I wonder why Google allow such websites for Adsense. Anyways, Google also wanted to increase their revenue somehow.

    Well, I stopped myself here. Will not go for registration now. Its more than irritating.

    I send them an email to check the response with all the fake information in application form.

    I received an email with lots of link again. Now I do not bother to go ahead with this scam.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for this. I should have stopped a while ago. I was fascinated also by the high rate of its online jobs. You are right. I can't understand why there's so much advertisement in each page. Redirecting to different pages is quite annoying. Fortunately, I did not create Job Junction ID and Paltalk ID and the email add that I've used was the new one.. not my personal email address.. So if ever they hacked my email, it wouldn't be a big deal at all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hats off to explain the details to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for this very useful information. I'm a pregnant mom and is seriously looking for an online job. I have tried odesk.com and proved that it's legit. I still wanted to earn a little more and so I came across this cjinc.info. Good thing I didn't forget to check if it's a legit or not. I never want to waste my time with such scams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. yes, It is true, I also signup this site but it was 100% scam, I have some information about genuine online home based jobs website. If any interested about online home based job contact me at "zhkhaplu5@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  25. plz is there any one who can suggest me about choosing the work 1) data entry offline 2) data entry online 3)content writer or 4) online teaching job which one will be better for me i am very intersted to work which of the above work gives me good pay and with less efforts plz plz plz... suggesst me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for the review. What alarmed me was the grammar, I don't think anyone legit would offer writing jobs using such badly written english. I also have learned to read reviews first before signing up. I would like to ask if there is really a legit online job aside from freelancer, odesk and Elance? I used to write for freelancer but a client didn't pay and i've had issues since...

    ReplyDelete
  27. i am really desperate to get a job right now because it has been 9 months that i've been unemployed. so when i searched for online jobs, the site which really attracted my interest was that of creative jobs. i got to the point of signing up for the membership and also for the job junction id. but i cancelled my account at ipanelonline and did not submit my application form. i also changed my yahoomail password immediately. is it enough to prevent them from hacking any of my accounts in yahoo or whatsoever? was it safe that i changed my yahoomail password right away??? i think they also got my mobile number. please help. i don't wanna lose all my documents.please please please.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Work From Home ., We Are Offering Daily Payments., We Are Giving 24x7 Customer Support, & Payout Transfer To Your Bank Account Daily.., Don’t Compare Us With Any Others.., We Have 100 % Successful Rating., You Can Work Any Time IN 24x7., Don’t Trust Any Others.., It Was A Good Opportunity For House Wife & Students., Don’t Worry If Your Typing Speed is low., We Will Guide You & Support You For 24x7 Days.., We Are Looking For Serious And Ambitious People

    adewgo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please suggest any way to earn money in online / offline. You can send me the details to prakashcse1991@Gmail.com

      Delete
  29. Earn from your computer Idle time...Its FREE..FREE.. They are now Launching.....check out http://www.ipuservices.com/contact.php?referred_by=IPU011280 LET YOUR COMPUTER EARN FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear friends,
    Please invest wisely at http://forexviller.blogspot.com

    Regards
    Hanna Zoe,
    M.D forex viller inc,

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are right, about 99% of such sites exist on the internet, one has to be very careful to avoid being scammed, For your 21st century Relationship and Love tips , Please visit http://www.loverztonic.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  32. THNKS but it was too much to read plz make it a bit smaller nxt time

    ReplyDelete
  33. i got the same experience as you mentioned. i thought it was legitimate but it was verified NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  34. ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EARN MONEY ONLINE LEGIT AND TOTALLY NOT A SCAM AND NO NEED TO PAY MONEY MUST VISIT THIS SITE: http://neobuxglobalpost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. thanx so much i almost got myself into this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  36. hey I am from Maldives and thank you very much for saving me from these fake sits. if you really know any online job that i can make real money please share with me, i really need it. kajja38@hotmail.com is my Email. thank you with love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Ziya from Maldives, Thanks for meeting you if you find a good online typing job pls let me know ahmedziyau@outlook.com Thanks

      Delete
  37. Thanks for the heads up. Was already giving up on the amount of links am clicking...

    ReplyDelete
  38. THANXS EVERYBODY WHAT EVER YOU GUYS SHARE N COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thought it was strange that I should have to sign up to survey taking sites just to apply for proofreading work, and found this site after acting on my suspicions and searching the CJINC site's URL. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for writing this review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks my friend, i thought it was a legit site.. by the way. Does someone know a site that is legit for online/offline typing jobs?.. thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for the review. Can you recommend any legit online/offline typing jobs? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello dear,

      just read this blog ,if you`re seriously looking to earn without any investment..
      and feel free to share it

      http://sagittariansoul.blogspot.in/


      thanks..

      Delete
  43. Thanks so much for the nice and careful review. It's been helpful. COuld you please recommend any site for online or offline typing jobs? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello dear,

      just read this blog ,if you`re seriously looking to earn without any investment..
      and feel free to share it

      http://sagittariansoul.blogspot.in/


      thanks..

      Delete
  44. Hey friend - just to share with you some sites where you can earn a second income which everyone thinks about at certain point in his/her life to cope with daily increase in prices and to outperform.

    Here are few links, I personally I have followed and have started making good incomes. Be part of family and make second income source. The registrations on these sites is free of cost compared to other sites asking you for registration fees:
    1. http://www.paidverts.com/ref/perfectwork
    2. http://www.sfippa.com/14739755/real

    ReplyDelete